cheesecake

cheesecake

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Delicious Hot pot and "My friend" noodles ^0^

                                                                                                                                                         
Hot pot is one of my favourite food also. I like to eat hot pot beacause there have many type of food. Typical hot pot dishes include thinly sliced meat, leafy vegetables, mushrooms, wontons, egg dumplings, and seafood. The cooked food is usually eaten with a dipping sauce .That's really good.  



A friendship formed in childhood
Noodles have attracted me a lot since i was a little Child.  Noodles are "my friend". "A friend" that can mades me happy.               

1 comment:

  1. noodles are my "friend" too. What are your favourite type of noodles?

    ReplyDelete