cheesecake

cheesecake

Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite song~

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F31ScdYbK8
      
         Declan Galbraith's "Tell me why" is my favorite song because I am greatly touched by this song. The music is slow and soft like a sound from heaven. At the beginning, the song includes the rustling of leaves, the song of birds and waterfall which brings a feeling of serenity and peace. Gradually, it makes an atmosphere of sorrow around me. I feel i can hear the cry of children and animals in the world. Moreover, the lyrics of this song are affecting. The lyrics are about the feeling of a ten-years old boy from war, animals and people. When Declan sings in the song: "The sky is blue and field is green and laughter is the language of the world/ then i wake up and all I see is a world full of people in need." It show us a very big different between his dream and the real world, how lovely of his dream and how destructive the world is. Lastly, both the music and the lyrics hold my heart from the beginning to the end. We are the same human begins. Why do we shoot each other and never learn to stop? We are living in the natural world, why do we need to destroy the nature? War influences the whole world including animals. In fact, they are innocent, but why do they still need to accept the punishment? This song gives me an idea of the cruelty of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment