cheesecake

cheesecake

Sunday, September 26, 2010

“思念”(MISS)~~

     Generally, the poem 思念(Miss) is about the deep miss between a mother and her daughter who is living on a strange land. As a daughter who is living abroad and far away from my mother, I have a strong feeling with this poem. Thinking of the daughter is a concern. “When the child is away, the mother will pray”. My warm kindly mother always cares about me that if I feel cold or whether I eat well. Missing each other is sufferings. For mothers and daughters, “one day apart seems like three years”. Without the company of each other, loneliness engulfs the world that is so painful. Thinking of the mother is happiness. Each time when my mother’s nice smile is occurred to me, I feel sweet in my heart and satisfied. Warmth will flow into my heart when I miss my graceful mother. I know, thinking of each other is life, which is joyful, blest, disappointing, worried and painful.

1 comment:

  1. In English 'Miss' has two meanings: to miss someone and also a name for a lady. Both of those meanings can be found in your poem:)

    ReplyDelete