cheesecake

cheesecake

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cherry Cheesecake


Today is Oct, 30; follow the recipe I went to supermarket to buy some materials to make a Cherry Cheesecake. Now is 6:35pm, is time to start making my cheesecake. First, I take a big bowl out and then I put 2pkg light cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, 3Tbsp flour and 1Tbsp vanilla in the bowl mixing them. I use eggbeater to mix them until well blended. Then I add 1 cup of sour cream into it, after mix well, I am going to add 2 eggs. 1 at a time, mixing them slowly after each just until blended. Then I pour them over the crust. Now are 7:05, I need to open the Pie Filling Cherry and put in a small bowl, in microwave around 30 second. Drops them over batter, and then is time to put the Cherry Cheesecake in the oven. I feel a little nervous, because I don’t know how my cheesecake will go to be. I am also feel excited, today is my first time baking by myself. 40 minute has left, I need to take the cheesecake out of the oven and wait for a while then put it in refrigerate. And wait.  
Next day is Oct, 31, after I wake up, the first thing I want to do is to open refrigerate, so I went downstairs to see how my cheesecake be. I saw a tasty Cherry Cheesecake in front of me, I feel so happy bout my success and I am going to share it to my aunt and my cousins.




What You Need



   crumb
3 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 eggs
   pie filling cherry

2 comments:

  1. That looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you write in your post where you found your recipe

    ReplyDelete