cheesecake

cheesecake

Saturday, October 30, 2010

True short story from my life~

     I am proud of myself because I think I am a good sister. I rescued my brother. When I was 10 years old I used to go swimming with my brother, even we did not know how to swimming. One day, he was careless that got drowned in the swimming pool, there was nobody see it. I jumped into water without considering myself as soon as I saw him drowning. It was too late when I realized I could not swim at all. His body was upon me that made me choked while he could breathe, I feel dying at the moment. Luckily, I caught the edge around the swimming pool to keep me save in the end. Finally, we both fine. (I am so nervous that I forgot the fact that I could not swim I am a good sister who cares a lot about my brother. I was brave because of him)

1 comment:

  1. What do think is better: the poem you wrote last year or this story?

    I like both!

    ReplyDelete